Your Queries Answered
If you cannot find the answers to your question, please send us an email. We will respond as soon as possible.
1. What is a substrate?
A substrate is the base material that text and images will be printed on. Examples include vinyl, paper, packets, adhesives, transparency, etc.
2. What is CMYK?
CMYK- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (black). This is in reference to the four processes used in colour printing.
3. I want to upload my artwork print file(s). What format is acceptable?
We only accept files in the following formats; PSD, .TIF, .EPS, .AI, .PDF, and .JPG. All files must be 300 DPI or a Vector File.
4. Are my uploaded artwork files safe from third parties?
Yes, your files will be stored on our servers that are only accessible by Star Printery.
5. What if I don’t want to send my artwork files online?
If you do not wish to do so, you are most welcome to drop by our office and hand over your artwork in a USB.
6. What if I’m not happy with the print samples?
Not to worry, as we will work with you to achieve the best possible print result. We will even provide you with suggestions for an improved end product.
7. I need to have something printed over the weekend. Is it possible?
Yes, we will be more than happy to get your print work done. Just let us know in advance.