Adding those Final Touches
Once an annual report, booklet or any other document has been printed, the next step is binding and finishing, giving you that professional look. There is nothing that cannot be done under our roof to ensure you a quality-finished product.
Choose from either saddle stitching, spiral binding or perfect binding to compliment your product. With our wide array of finishing equipment, no job is too big for us. From a single binding task to multiple simultaneous binding for large volume runs, Start Printery has it covered.
Our finishing facilities include:
- 5 x Folding machines including continuous round pile sheet feeder
- 4 x Guillotine machines
- 2 x Muller Martini Gatherer and Stitching machines
- Muller Martini RB5 Rotobinder perfect binding machine. 12 gatherers attached to it along with an auto cover feeder with in-line creasing for book covers.
- 3 x Horizon BQ440 Perfect Binding machine
- Horizon eight station collators
- 2 x Semi Auto Rilecart punching & spiral machine for spiral binding
- Stuebing Calendar Rimming machine
- Bobst Die cutter
- 3 x Heidelberg Cylinders for die cutting, embossing and creasing
- 2 x Heidelberg Letterpress machines
- 2 x Laminating/Celloglazing machines